Are you catching a vision for what this camp will mean to Frontier Camp?
- This new camp with 136 beds in four cabins around the new cable wakeboard lake will give Frontier Camp 46% more summer camper beds each summer.
- Almost doubles the capacity for Angel Tree Campers during our week of camp for children of prisoners.
- The three cables for wakeboarding will majorly reduce the learning curve for first time wakeboarders and give a serious challenge to intermediate riders with features like the kicker and fun box.
- Parents of Junior and Teen campers can finally bring both kids to the same week of camp and yet the campers may never even see each other.
- More Junior and more Teen campers will be hearing the gospel of Jesus Christ each week!
I am so thankful for your prayers and giving for this camp. So far, over 150 individuals, families and organizations have given towards Fossil Creek. The giving totals nearly $1.3 million! Wow. That is humbling that so many would help to this extent. If you have been waiting and considering a gift. Now is the time. Just $85,000 more in giving will trigger a challenge grant from the Mabee Foundation that will put the final $180,000 in place. This should give us what is needed to build four cabins and a multi-purpose building for meeting and eating. April 30 is the target for the grant. Summer 2014 is the target for the first campers at Fossil Creek. Just think, that first summer we will have the opportunity to put down biblical principles into the bedrock of teens’ lives. That is a fossil I can dig.