There are several ways to give to Frontier Camp:
There are several ways to give financially to Frontier Camp:
- To give a one-time gift, or monthly, through credit card, click here.
- Creating an account is only necessary to track your donation history and to print donation receipts.
- Please note: In order to create a reoccurring gift through PayPal you will need to login/create a PayPal account.
- When donating with a credit card, consider adding 2.5% to your donation to cover the transaction fees.
- To set up a monthly auto-draft from your bank with ACH, please fill out this form. This option helps Frontier Camp keep from paying credit card transaction fees.
- You may also mail your gift to the camp:
- 131 Frontier Camp Rd.
Grapeland, Texas 75844
- 131 Frontier Camp Rd.
Don’t forget, your gift is federal income tax deductible.
Volunteer your time or talents – There are always projects that need to be done around camp. Perhaps you have some building expertise or other talent you would like to share with Frontier Camp. Contact Executive Director Matt Raines to find out more information about our volunteer program.
Donate an Asset
Did you know your vehicle, riding mower or gently used furniture could be of use to us? Let Matt know what you have around that could benefit us and give you a tax write off opportunity.
Our annual Shoot for Scholarships Clay Shoot is a fundraising event for our scholarship program and beyond. Join us to help support a great cause and enjoy a fun day with friends, co-workers, or clients.
Haiti Missions Trips
Team members are responsible for raising the cost of their trip. Their cost includes airfare, transportation, camp supplies, ministry support, and food for team members, Haitian staff, and all the campers who will be attending. Would you consider donating to help a team member? Donations are eligible for a tax donor receipt. Frontier Camp will also send you a prayer guide for the trip!
Your gifts help support:
If you have any questions about how you can give or want to find out more about Frontier Camp’s ministry and commitment to sound financial stewardship, do not hesitate to contact Matt Raines at 936.544.3206. God Bless You.
Frontier Camp is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that ministers to children, teens and families with God’s Word and the love of Christ. We have been utilizing the outdoors in this camping ministry since 1969. We use camper and retreat fees to meet our basic operating costs.
However, we can say that we are the best value in Christian Camping only because we serve a great God and have great friends. Friends like you give above these fees for special building projects and other “big ticket” items as well as give scholarships to help send kids to camp who otherwise could not come.
We are committed to Excellence in Christian Camping and one of our core values is Sound Financial Stewardship. One way we ensure this is by having an independent CPA firm perform an annual audit.