Jacob’s Well is (to our knowledge) the first Christian camp in Haiti. Located in Limbe, in the northern part of Haiti, Jacob's Well is a safe place for kids to:
- Come play and be kids!
- Experience God’s awesome creation and try new things.
- Connect with a community of leaders who love, teach and serve them.
- Hear God’s Word and to apply it to their lives.
- Develop and strengthen eternal relationships!
Our vision is for Jacob’s Well to become a self-sustaining and independent Haitian camping ministry serving local churches and youth ministries. We aren’t re-inventing the wheel, just putting a Haitian flair into a proven and time-tested way of providing opportunities for personal growth and spiritual development. Since '07, Frontier Camp has taken at least one short-term mission trip a year to Jacob’s Well. Outside of Frontier Camp, other teams, individuals and mission groups have contributed through finances, prayer and trips to help build and grow Jacob’s Well. This is not an American (or even a Frontier Camp) camp in Haiti, but rather a Haitian camp in Haiti. We believe God has tremendously blessed this effort in part because of our long-term commitment to this ministry and our Haitian partners. The work continues to grow and flourish and we give God the glory for that!
Haiti 13: December 15-22, 2017
Please join us in praying for Jacob's Well and consider helping support future team members and Haitian campers by donating financially (indicate "Jacob's Well General Fund" in the comments section).
Ways to pray for Jacob's Well throughout the year:
- Continued spiritual growth of the Haitian camp staff
- Construction projects going on at the camp
- Our hosts and Jacob’s Well directors, Gersan and Betty Valcin
- Jacob’s Well Vision Church
- For God’s Word to continue to be clearly communicated and demonstrated to the kids and adults in the village
- For wisdom in planning for the next Haiti trip and selecting the team
For more information or with questions, please contact us.