Application/Hiring Dates: Our summer staff application opens September 15 each year. From September 15 through October 15, veteran staff from the previous summer receive “early bird” priority in consideration for positions for the next summer. New applicants may apply during this time, but they will not be considered for a position until after October 15th , when all remaining summer staff positions are open for any qualified applicant. The staff application remains open until all positions are filled (usually sometime in early to mid spring). We strive to inform all staff applicants of hiring decisions within 4 weeks of the receipt of all required parts of the application process (electronic application, interview, reference(s), and reference follow-up). If at any point you would like an update on your application process, feel free to email Dusty Stone at [email protected].
- You submit an application.
- We email you a confirmation email once we’ve received/downloaded your application. This email will be sent to the email address associated with your account and will contain further instructions.
- Once we’ve received all the required reference forms, we will review your application and references.
- The confirmation email will explain how to proceed with setting up an interview with a Frontier Camp full-time staffer.
- Interviews can be done in one of three ways – in person, through a video ‘chat’ application such as Skype or Facebook video chat, and lastly, if neither an in-person nor video interview is possible, we can conduct them over the phone. Interviews last about 30-45 minutes on average.
Thanks again for your interest in serving on summer staff at Frontier Camp. If you have any questions, please contact Dusty Stone at [email protected].