Come one, come all to our annual Christmas Staff Retreat! When the weather has dropped by at least a few degrees (hopefully) here in Texas and the world is full of pumpkin-spice everything, we invite new and old staff to join us at camp for a weekend of fellowship and fun. Held in the late fall each year, this FREE retreat is a chance to re-connect with those fellow laborers from the previous summer, and for potential new staff to get a taste of what staff at FC is all about. There will be wakeboarding, plenty of hang out time, dodgeball showdowns, work project fun, group games, dancing, hammock time, worship, trap shooting, great food, and much more! (Oh, and did we mention the retreat is FREE?!) Come and gather together as the FC family once again out in the East Texas piney woods.
- Dates: December 17-29th, 2021.
- The retreat is for anyone who worked Summer 2021 and/or has applied to work Summer 2022 (applications for new staff must be submitted by December 10th).
- Retreat begins Friday at 6:00 PM in the Main Camp Dining Hall with dinner and concludes by 10:00 AM on Sunday.
- All attendees must RSVP by December 10th and submit a signed waiver (if you were on staff this past summer you do not need a new waiver). For minors (under 18) be sure to print the minor version of the waiver and your parent MUST sign the form. You will not be allowed to attend the retreat without a signed waiver! If at all possible, please mail your signed waiver to camp or email to [email protected] before the retreat.
- Bring camp appropriate clothes and supplies (work clothes are recommended for Saturday morning).
- If you have any questions about the retreat, email Dusty Stone at [email protected]