We are looking for quality young men and women who have a passion for the Great Commission of Christ and fit the description we have listed below. If you have any questions please email us at [email protected]. Thanks!
- Have the ability and desire to relate the love of Christ to kids and teens!
- Know Jesus Christ as Savior and be growing in Christ-likeness
- Love God and love others more than you love yourself
- Relate and work well with other college and high school staff
- Be able to sign Frontier Camp’s summer staff Doctrinal Statement
- Have a desire to serve and do ministry
- Be at least 18 years old for most Senior Staff positions
- Be at least 17 years old for Junior Staff positions
- Be at least 16 years old for Work Crew
- Have a strong work ethic and the heart to play hard
Starting salary for first year staff:
- Junior Staff (high school aged staffers) – $150 – $170/week
- Senior Staff (college aged staffers) – $195 – $215/week
- 1 Corinthians 6:12-13 “All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be dominated by anything. “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.One of the cool things about working at Frontier Camp is bond that develops between staff – the campers see Christ in us because we love each other (see John 17)! It takes an intentional focus on staff unity to achieve that, and you need to be pursuing Christ. You are his Ambassador (2 Cor 5:20), and Frontier Camp’s as well. As such, we trust you to “represent” well, and we want you to prepare for your stay here accordingly. Here are some expectations to review carefully. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions!
The safety of our campers and staff is extremely important to us. To ensure the highest level of safety, all staff will follow Frontier Camp’s policies and procedures regarding child protection, curfew, vehicles, etc. Staff are prohibited from the use of alcoholic beverages, tobacco, or any dangerous drugs while camp is in session and during time off. If you are struggling with any issue that may keep you from safely performing your job please delay applying/working until you have experienced full healing. Frontier Camp has a Zero Tolerance policy with any form of child abuse. We report all allegations of abuse to the proper authorities.
Christ gives us the liberty to exercise freedom in dress and appearance. However, many parents do not want their campers to do the same. Therefore, to avoid causing conflict between parents and their kids, we take a conservative approach in our dress, appearance and behavior. We limit our freedoms in order to impact the most kids and parents possible for Christ.
In order to free you and your campers from distractions and liability, cell phones and other media devices are not welcome at camp during the week. Staff electronics may only be used during weekend time off.