At Frontier Camp, we understand the demands on your time in the summers. We provide multiple options in our work sessions for you to come serve with us.
- Session Staff positions - Frontier Camp offers the ability to serve for at least 5 weeks of camp, or roughly half the summer. There are 2 Sessions from which to choose, offering the flexibility in your summer schedule to also take summer classes or go on mission or family trips. You can also apply to work both Sessions, if desired. Session Staff positions require at least one week of training (a Staff Week) prior to the first camp week of your Session. For more information regarding our camp Sessions, please email Matt Henderson at [email protected].
- Work Crew positions - We offer 3-Week Work Sessions. Work Crew members do not attend Staff Training Weeks. They will receive their training during their work session.
- Staff Trainings
- Staff Week - We will offer two seperate, independent weeks of Staff Training. All Session Staff positions will be required to attend one of these weeks prior to the beginning of your Session.
- Certification Week - This week, either the full week or portions of it, will be required for positions that require additional certifications such as (but not limited to) Lifeguard Trainings, CPR/AED & First Aid, Healthcare Assistant, Boat Driver Training, Cable Operator Training, Ropes Course Training, and some others as well. Certification Week will be the week prior to Staff Week 1.
- Please note that Boat Driver Training and Challenge Course Training will only be offered prior to Staff Week 1 and will not be offered during either Staff Training Week.
- May 10 - 12 – Leadership Training
- May 14 - 19 – Certification Week
- May 21 - 27 – Staff Week 1
- June 4 - 10 – Staff Week 2 (runs simultaneously with the second week of camp)
Session 1: May 28 - July 1
- May 28 - June 3: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- June 4 - 10: Angel Tree Camp (Junior & Teen)
- June 11 - 17: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- June 18 - 24: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- June 25 - July 1: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
Session 2: July 3 - August 6
- July 2 - 8: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- July 9 – 15: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- July 16 - 22: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- July 23 - 29: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- July 30 - Aug. 5: Rental Group & Timothy Camp
End of Summer Staff Party: TBD
The End of Summer party is for ALL 2017 Summer Staff - both Session and Work Crew staff. We will play, fellowship, eat, and have fun.
Work Crew Sessions
- Work Session 1 (May 28 - June 17)
- Week 1 - May 28 - June 3: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- Week 2 - June 4 - 10: Angel Tree Camp (Junior & Teen)
- Week 3 - June 11 - 17: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- Work Session 2 (June 18 - July 8)
- Week 4 - June 18 - 24: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- Week 5 - June 25 - July 1: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- Week 6 - July 2 - 8: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- Work Session 3 (July 9 - 29)
- Week 7 - July 9 - 15: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- Week 8 - July 16 - 22: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- Week 9 - July 23 - 29: Junior Camp & Teen Camp
- Staff Week – Check in 4:00-6:00 PM on Sunday
- Camp Week - Staff must be on property by 2:30 PM on Sunday afternoon
- Work Crew Staff: On the first day of your Work Session, meet at the main office (front of main camp by flagpole) at 2:00 PM to check in